NZT PLUS contains
Modafinil – Modafinil is used to help people who have narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome (OSAHS), or shift work sleep disorder (SWSD) to stay awake during the day.
is a supplement that is used to boost intelligence, cognitive functions and attention.
Common reported benefits include:
– increased ability to learn
– improved mood
– decreased anxiety and feelings of depression
– increased levels of energy and wakefulness
– improved physical performance
– improved memory and recall
– improved patterns of speech
– better logical thinking
– enhanced perception and reflexes
– improved sleep patterns
Many consider this nootropic to be a performance enhancing drug for the brain.
There are also specific areas of research being pursued, with these reports of current positive results:
– restoration of memory and other cognitive functions after brain injury, ischemia and prenatal damage
– improvements in CNS functioning in patients with organic disorders
– repairing damaged cells and receptor sites that appear commonly in Alzheimer’s patients
Alpha GPC – choline alphoscerate, a compound with very high bioavailability; increases GABA and growth hormone levels. Improves cognitive function and memory ability. It also has a relaxing effect and regulates stress levels.
Piperine – an organic chemical compound from the group of alkaloids; a substance found in the fruit of black pepper. It stimulates the immune system, speeds up metabolism, increases immunity and concentration—increases assimilability of nutrients.
It is recommended to take one capsule a day. It is best to use on an empty stomach.